Supporting desktop users can take a sizable chunk out of an IT team’s time. That’s why many organizations and corporations outsource to third party vendors, and this is where ETECH IT excels. We provide high quality of IT services of support and maintenance for our customers with reduced cost and risks while internal IT team are freed from routine, time-consuming tasks.
A Handful of Advantages
Reducing costs, risks and time aren’t the only business benefits of Desktop Management Services. You also gain:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Guaranteed SLAs, including fix times
- Simple, efficient incident reporting, with a single phone call or email
- Maximize ROI and economies of scale from your IT investment
- Improved efficiency of systems operations
- Security, resilience, availability and consistency
- Greater user satisfaction and increased productivity.
Through our assessments, we gather information about your business plans, computing environment and work styles. Based on this data, we make recommendations on creating an end-user solution that will increase efficiency and flexibility.
You also gain remote or onsite technical support for your desktops, laptops and networked printers. We’ll manage the resolution of all technical issues – including connectivity, OS and hardware incidents – as well as manage your third-party support providers.
- Investigate application software incidents and escalate to an appropriate support provider if needed
- Manage remote updates for OS and application software
- Track all reported incidents and provide you with updates and reports.
Our service provides minimal downtime and protection of your hardware investment. Our desktop maintenance and support operation includes a central repair and refurbishment center with engineering teams. We make all bench repairs in the static-safe environment of our purpose-built workshops. We can also provide a bench or onsite repair service for many types of printers and other peripherals.
Our Service Desks are located at throughout Malaysia including East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak). Our teams are highly skilled at resolving requests for help, often without requiring escalation to second-level support.